Monday, September 24, 2012

LOA!!!!

LOA!!!

I just got off the phone with our agency - we have received approval from China to adopt Darren!!! PRAISE GOD!!! 

Two weeks ago it appeared that no LOA's were issued. Last week only a couple LOA's were issued. The Chinese holiday is coming up next week...so for those of us waiting on our LOA's we were sitting on pins and needles...would there be a flood this week?! 

Oh I am just shaking...I am soooo excited! God (and now China) has decided that Darren is our son :)

Last week we sent in our I800 to USCIS - hoping our LOA would catch up with it. The I800 takes a week to 10 days to get from the "lock box" to our officer - so now our LOA should make it there in plenty of time - actually beat it!

Off to dream about being Darren's mommy :)

Blessings, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Yippeee!! Congratulations!!!!!! You are so close now!!!!

    ReplyDelete