Sunday, September 16, 2012

Our Amazing Garage Sale!

I can't even put into words how blessed we feel!

A DOZEN families donated items to the sale. An acquaintance (now friend) offered to put signs up around town to advertise our sale. She also told her friends and neighbors about our sale -  and they donated AND shopped! AND my dear friend Teresa gave her time and energy and house/location for the sale. And she made signs and baked items for the bake sale table and spent HOURS/DAYS with me sorting, pricing, and selling the items!!  Her patience, enthusiasm, and excitement for our sale was such a GIFT!

God sooooo blessed our garage sale efforts!!!


The driveway was so full of items we had to put some on the lawn!


A view of some of the treasures in the garage!

I was also very blessed by all the encouragement given to us by those who shopped at the sale. Many people offered to pray for us :)

(I had to laugh...one older gentleman said to me "Are you sure Darren is going to want to leave warm China to join your family in cold Michigan this winter?")

Blessings, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment