Thursday, October 25, 2012

Waiting for our TA!



WOO HOO!!!

I received our weekly email update from our agency....and learned that our Article 5 was picked up and delivered to the C3WA (China) on October 22!!

ONE MORE STEP CLOSER TO DARREN!!

We are now waiting for our Travel Approval (TA). Typically they are received in 3-8 weeks - but our agency says to expect ours sooner since we are expedited. (Other expedited families have received their's within a week!)

Once we receive the TA our agency will make our Consulate Appointment. Since we are expedited our CA should be within TWO WEEKS of receiving our TA!

Is ANYONE following me?!? We *could* leave within THREE WEEKS!! 

We are getting excited...and thinking we need to purchase some clothes and shoes for our little guy :)

Sooo....it looks like November or December travel is a GO!! (Our agency gal actually said we will travel before January...so good to have something that is definite - well sort of definite!)

Blessings, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Sweet friend get to shopping! If I were a betting lady I'd say you are going to be on a plane in NOVEMBER!!! Oh yeah. Pack! Pack now! Get ready! Baby boy is waiting for you!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you remember me, but we met at the OAK picnic this summer at the park. I've been following your blog, and I just wanted you to know I'm so excited for you and praying for you!! How fantastic that you get to bring Darren home so soon! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so exciting!!! Darren's new life is about to begin!












    ReplyDelete