Wednesday, November 14, 2012

China or bust!


TODAY!! TODAY!! TODAY!!

We are excited and nervous and would LOVE your prayers of comfort for the kids (and hubby) staying home, for Darren as he transitions into our family, AND for Madeline and I during our travels.

We will be flying from Detroit to Tokyo (15 hours!)
3 hour lay over
Tokyo to Hong Kong (4 hours)
We arrive in HK at 11:20pm on the 15th
We will get a hotel room and sleep for a few hours
Take the 1pm train to Guangzhou
Arrive in Guangzhou at 3pm and meet our guide
Check into our hotel :)
YAY - we made it!

The good-byes at the airport were HARD!





Blessings, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Prayers being sent! So VERY excited for you, Darren, and all of your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried my eyes out looking at these See Ya Real Soon pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I have the biggest lump in my throat and my eyes are burning just looking at the pictures. :-(

    ReplyDelete