Saturday, December 22, 2012

It snowed!

Friday we woke up to SNOW!


 We were SO EXCITED to  show Darren snow!


We are assuming in southern China it doesn't snow. 


 Then I realized that I was waiting to buy Darren boots until we got him and confirmed his shoe size.


Jamma came to the rescue and stopped at Meijer for boots :)


  I bundled Jason (5) and Darren into their snow pants, hats, mittens, jackets, mufflers and out we headed.

 
 
 Darren was SO DELIGHTED by the snow that he just giggled and giggled.

He tried to convince me to take him on a bike ride :O
He did convince me to take him on a stroller ride AND to stay outside when I was cold :)

Blessings, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Sandy..these pictures are absolutely ADORABLE!!! Thank you for sharing...what a happy little boy :)

    ReplyDelete