Friday, January 4, 2013

One month until Darren's surgery...and His quilt!

First things first....a picture of our sweet boy :)

Today is ONE MONTH until Darren's surgery. 

I am soooo trying to put my faith and trust in God, but my mama heart is getting attached to this sweet little guy and feeling worried. 

Please pray for him...and for our family.


I finished Darren's ONE HUNDRED GOOD WISHES QUILT! 
I think it turned out really well...don't look too close - it is a kid's quilt made by a busy mama who only has a little sewing experience.

Darren understands that it is his quilt. When we snuggle together on the couch we wrap ourselves in all his good wishes. I *love* looking at the variety of fabrics and thinking of all the good wishes for Darren.

Blessings, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. LOVE his quilt - and of course prayers for you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy it's beautiful!!!!! You did an outstanding job! I love the color movement. A sweet quilt for a sweet boy!!!

    ReplyDelete