Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Last Blog Post

A friend suggested that I blog our journey to China. She said it would be a great way to keep track of the "God moments". She was RIGHT! 

God has SO blessed our family!

Life gets busy and we tend to forget all the little details, all the God moments big and small.

I love having them ALL written down.

I am using Blog2print.com to get a bound book made of this blog. As we forget the details we can look back at our book.

Although it may not appear this way - since I have shared so many nitty gritty details of our journey - I am actually a private person. I don't really like the spot light. I don't like to be on stage or have everyone looking my way. I don't really have profound advice or things to say like many bloggers.

I am sure life will have many more wonderful adventures, but this is the end of our Journey of Faith to China.

We tackled the MOUNTAIN of paperwork, we adventured over the seas to a FAR away land, and now Darren BRAVED his life changing heart surgery.

THANK YOU my friends and family for following along on our journey and PRAYING for our family...I am forever grateful,

Sandy

Darren and other CHD survivors are shown in this CHD awareness video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cspvP-tjORs&feature=youtu.be

3 comments:

  1. I've loved following along with your journey and was privileged to pray for sweet Darren's surgery. May God continue to bless your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never commented but have really enjoyed following your blog. Do you have a family blog? If so I would love to follow it if you will post the URL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that was not nice! I'm an emotional reck anyway and now you pulled the rug out from under me. BOOO HOOOO! Okay, I know, I know you are only a message or call away, but still....BOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete