Wednesday, February 6, 2013

PRAISE GOD!

I just can't begin to explain how relieved and happy we feel now that surgery is over AND it went well! 

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!


Our sweet boy has PINK toes!


And PINK fingers!

 
And a boat load of medications!

He has already tried to wake up MULTIPLE times! 

Since his chest is open (with a bandage on it) he has to remain sedated...so they just give him more.

So far...no complications!

PRAISE GOD!

We have felt soooo covered in prayers! 

I am sooooo grateful!

Please continue to pray for Darren as the next few days are particularly critical. 

Blessings from one HAPPY and TIRED mama :)

6 comments:

  1. Praying for a STABLE and restful night. Sending in angels to watch over Darren:) So nice to see pink fingers and toes!!! Wishing you a restful night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jesus! Continue to watch over this precious boy throughout the night and keep him peaceful and give Sandy a peaceful rest also. In Jesus' name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought I would see a boy that looked better in PINK! :-) I hope you are all getting plenty of rest tonight. Praise the Lord and Dr. Bove's team! <3 Hail to the Little Victors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes - that IS a lot of machines!

    But so glad it's gone so well so far. Continuing to pray that God touches his little body (and helps him to REST while he needs to right now!) and gives you guys continued peace and continued wisdom for the doctors - and for continued good news for His glory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I wrote a longer comment but I think it got "eaten" when I tried to post it.

    So I'll just say that I'm praying this time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rejoicing and continued prayers for sweet Darren

    ReplyDelete