Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday

Darren's new room
(It is big...but not quite a HUGE as the picture makes it look)

Darren had a good night. I did sleep in his room as I was worried my sweet boy would be waking more.

*He is off all blood pressure medication
*He is down to .5 liters of O2 in his cannula (They tried to take it out AND he has taken it out a few times - but his saturation levels drop too low - so he keeps it for now)
*He has eaten 2/3 of a popsicle, 2 T. of jello, and 4 t. of water
*He is saying "ouch" :(


He is waking up more...our nurse last night was very good about giving him pain medication. I hope our day nurse does the same. 
 
Right now my sweet Darren is dosing off and on watching the movie "Cars"....and holding his Lightning McQueen :)

PLEASE continue to pray that I can comfort Darren as he is awake more and feeling pain and the pain of all the tubes etc.

Blessings, Sandy

 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! So thankful his recovery is going well. Will keep praying! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he will comfort Darren. Just keep pouring on the LOVE

    ReplyDelete