Saturday, February 2, 2013

Thankful

Darren's surgery is now scheduled for Wednesday February 6. 

I have a suitcase in my room - but so far have not packed anything...

I am feeling nervous, scared, and my stomach is in knots.

Jeremiah 29:11 brings me comfort
 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I am also choosing to be THANKFUL for how God has blessed me


Today I am THANKFUL for my silly boy - who has a great sense of humor :)

Blessings, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog again! I'm praying for you and for Darren. So you are going to have to tell me what is needed for that long of a stay and what to leave at home. I'm so nervous and scared for you! I will not stop praying my friend. Love you.

    ReplyDelete