Monday, March 3, 2014

Our EXCITING news!


Do you like the brick around my oven? 
I actually like it and it works perfect in my vintage 1970's kitchen!

Notice anything IN my oven?

Why - YES.....that IS a bun!

.....with a heart shaped note on the top that says 
"We received PA from China"

I thought it was a fun way to share with Erik that our agency called with the good news!

Pre-approval basically means we are okay to move forward with a MOUNTAIN of paperwork....

.....'cause we are GOING BACK TO CHINA!


 Our cutie!

Details:

three years old

same orphanage that Darren lived in!

lower limb issues - at this point can only walk when holding onto something

We probably won't travel until late this year or early next year...'cause that MOUNTAIN of paperwork is BIG!

GOD STORY of how we found our new little one coming SOON!!

We COVET your prayers!

Blessings, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your family!! He's such a cutie! Prayers for quick work on the paperwork. Looking forward to hearing the story - love hearing how God works! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Congratulations on your wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorably clever announcement! Our Savannah saw it and said, "AWWWW"...I am thrilled for all of you...he's a handsome little guy - no doubt a treasure!! My prayer is that the Lord would expedite this process!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy! I didn't know you were adopting again after Darren! Congrats on your Little Caboose!

    ReplyDelete