Monday, May 12, 2014

Feeling Blessed

TODAY I received the BEST Mother's Day gift EVER!!!
(THANK YOU TAMMY!!!!)


I don't think I have gotten ANYTHING else done today....besides starring at this picture

AND


video

WATCHING THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!
(Apparently he is saying "Happy Mother's Day")

Oh MY heart! Just seeing his sweet face and hearing his sweet voice - oh it is salve for my soul!


(Little Caboose is ROCKING that pink vest huh?!)

As I mentioned to my mom this morning - this adoption journey stuff is NOT for the faint of heart! The amount of faith required sometimes feels IMPOSSIBLE!

THANK YOU for your continued prayers for Little Caboose!

Blessings, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo sweet! What a blessing to see and hear him again! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhh, how wonderful to get a pic and video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet and wonderful! I'm so happy you got this!

    ReplyDelete