Friday, June 20, 2014

An AMAZING and unexpected gift!

We received this message from Tammy this week:

"Just so you know, I didn't see Jin Hua today. 

 I have something else I want to talk to you about. 

 Last month, soon after the orphanage told me about Xu Jin Hua's new diagnosis, I asked them to consider waiving their orphanage fee for you. 

Their answer was not promising. They told me that an official from Guangzhou had just recently reprimanded them for waiving fees as it was causing problems for poorer orphanages who were depending on those donations to survive. Even though I wasn't thrilled with their response, I accepted it. 
 Today I got a surprise, and I don't know if you've been told, but the orphanage asked me to tell you that they are waiving the orphanage fee for Xu Jin Hua, so you don't have to pay it! I'm not sure if they've told your agency yet or not. If not, they'll tell them before you come to get Jin Hua."

We are COMPLETELY overwhelmed!!!!

We CAN NOT believe that God is blessing us through this AMAZING gift!!!!

The orphanage fee is $5600!!!!

When we thanked Tammy OVER and OVER she responded:

"It wasn't me, Sandy. I take no credit for it whatsoever. 

 Psalm 126:3 The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

AMAZING....just AMAZING!!!!!

Blessings, Sandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment