Friday, June 13, 2014

Joy!


From Psalm 30:5
"Weeping may linger for the night,
    but joy comes with the morning."

and it DID!!

 Tammy messaged me this morning. 
"Little Caboose was my first stop today. When I walked in, he was sitting there playing with a medicine wrapper. How boring is that! He and the other boy were thrilled with their new toys! I just hope the ayis don't take them away from them. I'm not sure he will be moved to the other room if they haven't already done it. I'll try again."

(Praying that the ayis don't take the toys!!)
 

A puzzle!


 And small animals!


Little Caboose sure looks happy to see Tammy!!

 I am not sure if the other boy will share that truck :)

 
 OH MY HEART....look at that smile!!

Little Caboose looks mighty happy. 

Hang on sweet boy - we are coming!!

Blessings, Sandy



No comments:

Post a Comment