Saturday, September 27, 2014

He spoke to ME!


Songs speak to my heart....

during Darren's adoption and surgery 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman spoke to me.

This adoption two songs have spoken to me:

Live Like That by Sidewalk Prophets
(As I was praying over Bryan Jin Hua and whether we should move forward with his adoption this song came on the radio!)

and 

Lord, I Need You by Matt Maher
(Whenever I hear this song on the radio my heart/mind immediately thinks of Bryan's adoption)

For King and Country is performing a concert at our church tomorrow. At the services this weekend they are leading worship.

AND they sang "my" song - Lord, I Need You!!!!

We are SUPER excited about having Bryan Jin Hua join our family in TWO WEEKS....but also worried, nervous, scared - so many, many emotions! I don't feel STRONG enough or COMPETENT enough to be a parent....to a child whose medical needs are so unknown, who can't remember life before the orphanage, who is about to have a HUGE HUGE life transition.....can we do it?! can I do it?! 

No.......LORD I NEED YOU!!!







I felt like God was speaking DIRECTLY to me - as I stood by my seat feeling so unprepared, so unable to go on this journey alone, so incompetent.....

BUT God spoke to me to remind me that I AM NOT ALONE!!! 

He will be with me EVERY STEP of the WAY!!

PRAISING God for that promise, 
PRAISING God that I can claim that promise, 
PRAISING God for that reminder!!

Blessings, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment