Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Seven!

Since NEXT WEDNESDAY is the first day we *could* be leaving for China we are going to count towards that...okay?! 

And if we don't leave Wednesday (due to our buddy passes) then we will add a day or two or three BUT I can't possibly add four days - 'cause I GOT to GET to CHINA to GET my boy!!




Besides worrying about Bryan Jinhua surviving such a HUGE life change and transitioning into our family - I also can't STAND the thought of being away from the rest of my family for TWO WEEKS!

I actually think I am in a bit of denial. As an adoptive mom you spend SO MUCH TIME waiting....that I can't imagine the end of the WAITING can possibly be just about here!

I have a few treats prepared for the SIX KIDS and dear HUSBAND we are leaving behind


 I wrote a note to be read each day.

Writing 15 notes was tough as a non-writer, but I hope my family will appreciate my efforts.

Blessings, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment