Sunday, March 1, 2015

Holes


Last week Bryan got holes in the knees of TWO pants....


This week so far he has gotten ONE hole....

At first I was feeling a little bummed - after all spring is still a loooong way off and I hate to buy more little pants....

BUT I realized (yes - I am a little slow!) that HOLES in the knees of his pants means he is ACTIVE!!

and for THAT I am PRAISING GOD!!

I sent a message to Bryan's neurologist. Along with a few other questions I asked:
"Is Distal SMA considered a less severe form of SMA than type 1, 2, and 3?"

From what we have read (googled) it seems to be less severe - but I wanted to get her thoughts/opinion. She replied:
"Not as much is known about distal SMA so it is hard to say if it is worse or better, but in my opinion I would probably consider it to be less severe than the typical SMAs, although it can progress just like the typical kinds."  

We continue to pray for a MIRACLE and know that God LOVES Bryan even MORE than we do!


They might appear that they are wresting - but no - Darren and Bryan are SLEEPING!
It looks like Bryan crawled over and decided to use Darren as a pillow - ha!

Blessings, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The boys have really bonded. This picture is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete