Sunday, March 29, 2015

Stronger?


Bryan's PT is convinced he is getting stronger. She has been seeing him a little less than two months now. She thinks that both his legs and his core strength are increasing.

Two weeks ago she measured Bryan's legs and discovered his left (stronger/dominate) leg is 1 1/2 cm larger in both the calf  and thigh diameter.

Bryan has been taking a few more independent steps - between the chairs and couch or between the table and the island.

.....but then I remember how his PM&R doctor said that Bryan could appear to get stronger - just because he is now moving around more and getting better nutrition - not because he actually doesn't have a degenerative condition.

It is hard NOT to get my HOPES up - and I think that is partly because I *DO* believe that GOD PERFORMS MIRACLES.....I do believe that HE can HEAL BRYAN - so I will continue to PRAY THAT EVERYDAY!


 More play time in the johnny-jump-up type contraption!


 Shooting baskets just like Baba, Alex, and Jason!


 Bryan wasn't that sure about the ball pit. Of course he was hanging more ABOVE it than actually sitting and playing IN it!


Look at those skinny legs!


I love seeing Bryan just walking along :)

Blessings, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment