Sunday, May 31, 2015

First Dentist Appointment


Bryan had his first dental appointment this week. 

He did REALLY well - he cooperated for everything including x-rays!

but.....turns out he has EIGHT CAVITIES :(

including THREE teeth that need root canals and crowns :(

This really isn't unusual based on having spent his first 4 years in an orphanage...

but Darren came home with GREAT teeth and we had hoped the same for Bryan.

Oh - my poor sweet Bryan....so much dental work is no fun :(
(I was hoping he might be able to get it taken care of in the hospital - all at once - and where he wouldn't remember it, but it doesn't look like our insurance covers such treatment)

Please pray for Bryan - that he would be in no pain while we get our insurance coverage figured out (he may have to wait until January for treatment)....and that he won't have a negative dental experience.

Bryan just LOVES playing outside!

Did I mention how much I just LOVE this sweet boy?!

Bryan definitely has MY HEART!

 and I thank God daily for opening up my heart/allowing me to LOVE Bryan as my own!

Blessings, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment