Monday, June 12, 2017

i800 approval!


I made Henry Mingyu his first pediatrician appointment today!

It is scheduled for September 5 - sure hope he is home by then ๐Ÿ’— 



The boys and I visited the Chinese grocery store today.

I had to buy this product - JUST for the bag!

Darren couldn't figure out why I would buy it if I didn't even know what it TASTES like! Ha!

AND.....we got our i800 approval!!

WOOT WOOT!!

Average approval is 14 days....we came in at EIGHT days!

Still on track for summer travel - and baby it is going to be HOT!

grateful, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sandy! I am following along on your journey and praying for your family, as we are in the same process, just a bit behind you. We're with CCAI as well and just received our LOA for our little guy in Henan province. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and let you know that I'm praying for fast approvals on everything from here on out for you guys! Emily Johnson (pejohnson.wordpress.com, I don't blog as often as you, but I did just share the long story of how we found our son).

    ReplyDelete