Thursday, June 22, 2017

Our Story

My dear friend Casey posted this on facebook today ๐Ÿ’—

KREPS ADOPTION LOVE STORY
"We've learned with each new child that love multiplies it doesn't divide"
Over the past year I've had the opportunity of getting to know Sandy as a dear friend! She and her husband Erik are the parents of 8 beautiful children, 4 of which happen to be adopted. When we met I thought there was a good chance I wouldn't get the opportunity to walk alongside their family in yet another adoption journey. So when she told me that they were adopting again I was thrilled, to say the least. When she told me that the little boy they were welcoming into their family had limb differences, I LOST IT!!
God really spoke to my heart through Sandy and Erik's newest journey and as a result I had the incredible privilege to help steward their story to share with all of you!
Their journey into the world of adoption began with two domestic adoptions, followed by the incredible heartbreak of two unsuccessful adoptions. God used that heartbreak in a profound way and opened their hearts to China and special needs adoption. The Kreps are now well on their way to becoming a family of eleven.
This family is doing big things for the kingdom and being the hands and feet of Jesus here on earth! Join us in the privilege of stepping into the Kreps adoption story, and fiercely cheering them on as they welcome Henry MingYu home.
• • • •
Not everyone can open their home to a child as an adoptive family, but we can play a huge role by way of financial and prayer support.
• • • •

No comments:

Post a Comment