Friday, July 28, 2017

Beijing Tours!

Today we toured Tienanmen Square, Forbidden City, and went on a Hutong Tour.

I really enjoyed seeing more of China. 

I am tired and hoping if I take a short nap I will still be able to sleep tonight. I have been up since 4am and it is hitting me now!

 Tienanmen Square

 The history is just incredible!

 It was 85 degrees, humid, cloudy/smoggy.

 Forbidden City

 So many people!


 Really pretty neat to see!



 Hutong Tour...riding in a rickshaw!
 Our rickshaw driver

 The home in Hutong where we ate a delicious lunch

Don't tell Erik but Hutong means "alley". So we took a rickshaw through lots and lots of alleys and then had a home cooked Chinese meal. It was really good and quite a neat experience.

Gotta love me some Chinese signs!!

Grateful, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment